Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sick-achew

Libby is getting over her first cold. She has all the symptoms: runny nose (to go along with her drool), coughing (she is startled away and wonders what that loud noise was and gives me the look that says, "Mom, why would you hurt my throat like that."), her eyes are weepy, her cheeks are pink, she needs mommy & daddy's comfort and fits right into the crook of our neck, and all the while she smiles at us- just because we are there.

I hate to say I have gotten a few laughs out of her response to her first cough, but I have also had sleepless nights as I listen to her difficulty breathing. She is quickly recovering and has been so grateful that Grammy & Nana are here to hold and love on her while mommy and daddy are at work.

Her 4 month doctor's visit is Friday so if there is anything residual we will follow up then and we will know where she is in the baby percentile. Don't tell her, but the are vaccinations too.

No comments:

Post a Comment