Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dedication


“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.”- Proverbs 22:6
This was the verse of the day today. Which reminded me it has been one month since Libby was Dedicated to the Lord on August 1,2010 at Journey Church. What a joy to see this precious child that we prayed for being committed to the Lord. We desire for her to grow up in the knowledge and truth of who Christ is and what He means in our lives. We pray she will embrace her faith at a very young age and grow closer to Him daily. When the verse above says "train" what does that mean? We pray, live our lives as an example, and love on her and that is about all we know about training. I supposed the next series of books we will read with have to be guidelines, choices, discipline... oh my here we go. Right now I think I will just pray and love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment