Monday, February 7, 2011

Emotional Day

Today I am both delighted and sad at the same time. 1 delighted because Libby loves her Grammy and smiled and wildly waved her hands when she arrived at Grammy and Grandpa Kubicek's this morning, 2 sad because she intentionally waved at me as if to say, "see you later mom, go ahead and go to work." That is both comforting and heart breaking all at the same time.

Then I play with her in the early evening but the moment I leave for BSF, she reaches a new milestone with Daddy. She pulls up and stands to hold his had. I am excited Jason got to experience that but hello Libby, what in the world I was barely down the street you couldn't have done that 5 minutes earlier so I could celebrate with you too.

So I missed it. I guess this is just the start of missing moments, but I pray I get to see most of them. I am just so overjoyed to be a part of her world. I can not be there at every moment so I am glad God is always there. God has entrusted her to our care. I don't want to miss a thing as sang best by Aerosmith. Many moments still to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment