Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Godmother


 Libby loves baby Cole her only younger cousin. She likes to give him lots of love. By the look in his eyes I am not sure he like it as much as she does.



Not only do I get to be an aunt and enjoy time with our visiting nephews, but also I get to be a godmother. Not a fairy godmother but even better. The Robinsons have entrusted me to encourage the spiritual life of Cole Jacob Robinson. Secretly I plan to do that for all of their boys as well as the Norris kids. I am honored to be a part of their life and see Libby grow up with them. She obviously adores them say "again, again...". Thanksgiving reminded us how thankful we are for one another. If you only had today what you thanked God for yesterday, what would you be left with?

No comments:

Post a Comment